Screenhero

What is it?
Screenhero is a screen-sharing app that actually lets both of you use the computer a same time. You each get mouse cursor, and you’re both always in control. It works with your favorite IDE, text editor, or apps.

How does it work?
Screenhero is able to establish a peer-to-peer connection for about 92% time. The remaining 8%of the time, communication does pass through secures servers. Security is important, so your session is encrypted before leaving your computer so only you and your collaborator can see the contents of the share.

screenherologorgb.png

 

What is the benefit to my business?
It lets multiple people work on the same application at the sometime. Screenhero is a real time hero for any team member been stuck at work and interactive screen sharing is the best way to give help to them. Just have to jump in with your mouse and keyboard from anywhere of the world.

How much does it cost?
Screen hero is free of cost and can be downloaded from http://screenhero.com
And follow the steps.



 

 

Comment