I am super excited to announce that I have created a free Facebook mastermind group. This group will be a place where like minded business owners can come to connect with each other and received free training from me.
I promise to go onto the group each day and answer any questions group members have.
I will be running free training sessions nearly every week. Its a fabulous opportunity to learn some incredible advice that could have a big impact on your business.
If you would like to join Thrive - simply click the link here to learn more.
Have you thought about creating a Facebook group for your business?
Here are some reasons why you should consider starting a Facebook group.
- The users in your group receive a notification when there are posts in the group. This helps to keep them engaged and active.
- Group posts have greater organic reach. What this means is that most group posts make it into the feed whereas Page posts - barely do now. This greatly increases the chance that users will see the posts.
- Any time you grow a large audience it is valulable to you and to others. The group can become an important part of your sales funnel. All the members in the group become very warm or hot leads to provide content to.
Here are a few tips for creating a successful group
- Ideally the groups should be created around the members so that the members feel like they can contribute. Its not meant to be just about you and your brand. It is important to create the right context around the group. In my case I am creating a place where members can connect and receive valuable content I am not sharing elsewhere.
- You need to keep the group active and engaged. This means that you need to post valuable content but its also means you need to post things to encourage engagement like questions, puzzles, polls, Q& A etc
- If you want your Group to be successful then you need to spend a decent amount of time nurturing it.
- You need to promote your groups so others can hear about. You can do this by adding the group to your website. You can create gated content so only those in the group can access the content or part of the content and then promote the content on Facebook and Instagram.
If you have any questions about creating a Facebook group then join my group and ask the question!