What is it?
Millions of people use Xmind to clarify thinking, manage complex information, run brainstorming and get work organized.
How does it work?
Productivity matters most
This feature improves productivity level. The mind map structure in XMind contains a root in the center, with main branches radiating from it.
Fishbone chart, also known as the cause & effect diagram, generate a series of branches, which helps users visually organize causal relationships in complex ideas or events.
This displays a set of complex factors and behaviors in rows and Colum, thus enabling in-depth comparative analysis for project management, strategic decision –making, and other important things, it allows people to easily arrange information as a table, and at the same time, also include multiple topics – complete with individual appears and structures- within each cell. Matrix is more than a table or a spreadsheet in any other mind mapping software.
Local Networking Sharing
whenever you need to share maps with your teammates, the easiest way to use LAN. The function of local networking sharing allows you to send XMind flies easily and quickly to other computers across the LAN. Registering an account can be a real pain. But now XMind can do everything for you.
What’s better than a full-screen mind map, when you’re in a team brainstorming? Brainstorming mode is made up for that. Here you and teams can take all attention on recording the inspiration and sparkle in your mind a well- designed timer could help you to save time and raise the productivity.
Best for office collaboration
- Relationship is modified line between any two topics on the maps to show some special relation. You can use different shapes, colours to express the meaning or add uninterrupted word description.
- Boundary is a closed area over topics. When you want to emphasize some special concepts, boundary can group these topics together.
- Summary adds the summary topics for selected topics at the necessary time in your divergent mind maps.
- Label is a pin text tag that is attached to topic and typically used for simple annotation and categorization.
- Marker is widely used in mind maps, and plays an important role. Its used to express specific meaning like priority, progress, risk, feeling and etc.
- Notes is rich that is used to annotate topics, you can easily create new notes and format existing notes.
Dill Down is XMind magic. It enables you to focus on a specific branch of your map. When drilling down, the focused branch will be displayed as the central branch. It’s a new level, not new map. And level has no limit.
This shows start date, and end date and progress of every task. A task is actually a topic in your mind map. So tasks have their tree structure. Which is normally called work breakdown system. The user interface is beautiful, the interaction is fluent, and the usability is improved. Complex operations can be done directly on the view.
How much does it cost?